Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome everyone! And by everyone I do realize that I am currently speaking only to myself at this point in time. My hope is that eventually I may end up with a following that includes people other than my immediate family.

I am a 27 year old stay at home mom to my beautiful baby boy. I love to cook and bake and peruse foodie blogs and websites.

Dinners in my house are usually healthy, simple fare but I like nothing better than the opportunity to show off my culinary talents when entertaining. I am also the designated dessert maker in my family. To be honest, I don't know how much of a sweet tooth they all have but at least they are willing to indulge me!

I leave you all with a picture of the greatest thing I have ever made!


1 comment:

  1. I agree, no recipe will ever top that sweet little one! Welcome to the world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete